Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost?
Program Fee is $190.00 per course. *
* Registration is confirmed with the receipt of full payment or non-refundable deposit of $50 per class. Full payment of $190 per class must be received no later than May 18, 2018. Late registration accepted between May 18th and June 25th with cash and or money order payment.
What times are the programs?
Morning (9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) and Afternoon (1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.) sessions.
What does the program fee include?
- Enrichment instruction in creative writing, math, science or social studies.
- Budding Authors / Youth Scholars will receive a professionally bound, hard cover book with their writings.
- Math Wizards / Math Scholars and Young Explorers / Science Scholars will receive age appropriate trophy awards.
- Mercer University Program materials will be given to students during the week of their assigned class(es).
- Recognition ceremony (all awards and books will be presented to scholars at ceremony).
Are the instructors certified?
All Mercer Youth Programs Faculty members are certified teachers and college professors.
Should students bring a lunch?
Students staying for morning and afternoon classes are encouraged to bring a Lunch. Lunch is supervised by program staff.
Are refreshments provided?
Students are welcome to bring a snack or purchase snacks from on-site vending machines (please provide change).
What are drop off and pick up times for students?
Students should arrive no earlier than 8:45 a.m. for morning classes and 12:45 p.m. for afternoon classes. Students should be picked up no later than 12:15 p.m. for morning classes and not later than 4:15 p.m. for afternoon classes at all locations.